2. Mel Bosworth’s chapbook “Every Laundromat in the World.” You should get this poetry. I like how the lines come up and swallow each other.
3. Joshua Young. I’ve been re-reading his To the Chapel of Light. It is so gritty.
4. Etgar Keret.
5. Gilmore Girls (lots).
6. This poem by David Greenspan in New Dead Families. It reminds me of Haruki Murakami and makes me want to be buried in the ground.
7. This poem by Russ Woods in jmww, because it makes me hungry and that font.
8. The fact that at this school there are multiple people referred to as “Tits McGee.” There was also once a “Fisty McGee,” but I think she might have graduated.
Please go see the Safety Pin Review's 35th issue. It has Steve Roggenbuck.
There's less than a week left to pre-order the new issue of PANK, in which I have a story. Don't you want to be there when it happens?