|expanded paperback edition (2017)|
- review in PANK by Emily-Jo Hopson.
- review in Entropy Magazine by Derek Sapienza.
- review in NANO Fiction by Christopher Bundy.
- review in The Rumpus by Benjamin Rybeck.
- review in DIAGRAM by Alison McCabe.
- review in Fiction Advocate by Brian Hurley.
- on Chelsea Hodson's "Inventory."
- "Wearing Your Fiction on Your Sleeve," by Freddie Moore; an interview with Black Balloon about the Safety Pin Review and SATURN.
- "An Analog Experience," by David Mendez in Tucson Weekly, a feature on Spork that talks about the production of SATURN.
- "Spork's Six New Books," by Rauan Klassnik in HTMLGiant, featuring a blurb from Francis Bacon.
- in Luna Luna Magazine, Dena Rash Guzman includes SATURN among her AWP finds.
- by Momus.
- by J. Bradley.
Here are a couple of David Bowie stories that have been published online, to whet your appetite:
- "David Bowie Bids on a Piece of Modern British Art" and "David Bowie Watches His Own Cameo in a David Lynch Movie," in Handsome (Vol. 6, No. 1).
- "David Bowie Builds the House on Little Tonshi Mountain" (annotated version), at Hobart.
- "David Bowie Takes a Commercial Space Flight," at Everyday Genius.
- "David Bowie and Damien Hirst Collaborate to Build a Minotaur," at The Doctor T. J. Eckleburg Review.
- "David Bowie Sleeps with 1001 Arabian Nights Next to His Bed," at The Knicknackery. Nominated for a Pushcart Prize.
The book launched at AWP 2014, where it sold out:
If you're interested in hearing more, reviewing the book, etc, hit me up at jacobs852 [at] gmail [dot] com.
And as always, watch the skies.