Thursday, August 9, 2012

Metazoid

Less than two weeks until I'll be back in school.

God help me.

I had a new story in Metazen last week. Frank Hinton did an excellent job choosing that picture up top.

I think that's everything new.

I was thinking about getting rid of this blog but then I realized that it provides me with interesting insights such as the fact that the most hits it's ever got (by a factor of 4) is from the bisexual punkrock-esque erotica I got published on Clean Sheets last November. So I guess we know what people are reading.

Doing more writing than I thought, because time is running out. That chapbook didn't happen, but a few stories did, so.

Setting my sights pretty high with my submissions lately, which means longer waiting times and times.

No comments:

Post a Comment