Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dear Webspace,

Hello!

I am pretty irregular about blogging, so I have decided to STOP APOLOGIZING.

Let's get down to it. New things since last time:

I have a story called "Allies" in the latest issue of NANO Fiction, but there is also a story about MARS by A. Werner and a story about astronauts by Benjamin King, and if for no other reason you should buy this issue purely because of the MARS story by A. Werner and the astronauts story by Benjamin King. I like the tone of the stories in this journal.

S    P    A   C      E    (S)

I got an internship at Farrar, Straus & Giroux, which means I'm going to be moving to New York City in January. What a thing! If you live there you should tell me because I need all the advice I can get and I would love to come and SEEK YOU OUT. I am just a country boy.


I graduated college.

No comments:

Post a Comment